Thursday 25 October 2012

How the tour started

I love food. So much that it pretty much consumes (ha) my day. I wake up, feed the kids, make lunches and think about what we will have for dinner. I have an addiction to buying magazines proclaiming to be full of easy quick recipes and meal ideas (sadly, I'm often disappointed)
Fortunately, my husband and sons share my love of food, and are not afraid to experiment. That said, I still find it challenging to come up with new and interesting meals. One Taco Tuesday evening, I was reflecting on how the boys love themed dinners......and World Wednesday was born. We are about 6 months into our 'Round the World Culinary Tour.
People ask me where I find recipes, this website is usually my starting point: http://www.whats4eats.com/

After posting pictures to my facebook page for the last few months, and being told I should blog it.....well here goes! I will post pictures, menus and some recipes, and whatever else pops into my head at the time.

This is how it works:
The takeoff......eyes are closed!

The flight....


The landing!




No comments:

Post a Comment